[A]Gigaserver[EastMY]

Borneo CS 1.6 Server

HomeHome  Giga PortalGiga Portal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to become a moderator or staff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imSpartan
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PostSubject: How to become a moderator or staff?   Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:32 pm

What Are the Responsibilities of a Forum Moderator or staff?

1. caring and responsiveness in your assigned forum. This can be done easily by getting involved in discussions, responding to posts (especially those no one else reponds to), and offering your support.

2. Monitor your forum for abusive posts, unauthorized spam or advertisements, copyright infringements, any sort of harrassment, and any other violations of the forum rules and edit or delete posts that violate these rules (login first, then click on the "Edit" or "Delete" icon found at the top right hand corner of each message post). PM admin and send reports for serious and "repeat" offenders, or questionable posts you aren't sure about.

3. Must be 18+ Wink

How Do I Signup to Become a Moderator or staff?

Once you have familiarized yourself with the forums and have read the forum rules, you are on your way to becoming a moderator. Preference in moderator applications is given to members that have been actively participating on the forums for awhile.

To apply, send your username and the name of the forum you want to moderate, along with the reason why you would make a contribution to that forum (what qualities or experience you may have), to our administrator at quack-ies@hotmail.com . If your application is approved, the forum administrator will assign your member account moderator permissions and privileges.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

How to become a moderator or staff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[A]Gigaserver[EastMY] :: Read Me :: Rules // WE ARE MOVING TO www.giga-server.com-
Jump to: